Powered by Blogger.

Random Posts

randomposts

Monday, November 18, 2019

Missing someone quotes

  AA       Monday, November 18, 2019

Missing someone quotes

Missing someone you love can cause extreme melancholy. Sometimes, reading quotations will give us inspiration and help us recover from our sadness. A great word to describe this is Saudade.  Saudade is a word that came from Portuguese, Galician and Spanish. It bet describes a deep emotional state of nostalgia an melancholy. It is the extreme longing for an absent something or someone you love. Additionally, saudade usually it often carries a repressed knowledge and worries that someone or something may never return. Here we have prepared inspiring quotes to help you ease the pain. These quotes about missing someone are perfect for if you’re currently missing someone who was once important to you.

Quotes about missing someone

1. Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.
If there is a person you know or once knew that you are now missing, then that can be a terrible feeling ended. In that moment when you’re missing someone, you can feel incredible emotional pain which can usually only be cured by seeing that person once again.

2. When I close my eyes I see you; When I open my eyes I miss you.

People will often miss people whom they have lost. It is human nature to miss people. The absence of a special person who was once a big part of your life can be very painful and heartbreaking.

3. Someone asked me if I missed you. I didn’t answer. I just closed my eyes and walked away and whispered ‘so much’.

If you feel like you are missing someone, then it is important to take control of your feelings and accept that you miss that person. Perhaps you miss a loved one, or maybe you miss and ex partner from a relationship. Whoever it is that you’re missing, you must learn to accept that they have gone from your life for a reason.

4. I miss you. Not in some cheesy “Let’s hold hands and be together forever kind of way”. I just miss you, plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life. I miss you always being there for me. I miss you bestfriend.

The memories that you hold with friends and family members are ones that will last a lifetime. People who are important to you will always remain in your thoughts and in your dreams.
5. If you can’t get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there
If someone remains in your thoughts and dreams then they are obviously there for a reasons because they are important to you. Loneliness can often bring back memories of someone you once knew.
6. In French, you don’t really say “I miss you”, you say “Tu me manques” which means “You are missing from me”
Even a small distance between people who are important to each other can bring a lot of grief. Sometimes missing someone can feel like a piece of yourself is missing.
7. I keep myself busy with the things I do but everytime I pause, I still think of you.
Share your time with others and be sure to keep busy. If you spend time with great people who bring you hope, then you will never have a reason to be sad.
8. Have you ever missed someone so much that even the thought of them made you burst into tears?
Once you realise that you can no longer experience feeling warm holding that special person in your arms, it’s enough to fill you with grief and make you incredibly sad.
9. I miss you. A little too much, a little too often and a little more every day.
Loving someone a lot can help you feel free. However, when that person is then lost, you are left feeling trapped within your own mind and thoughts.
10. Sometimes, it’s not just about missing someone, it’s wondering if they’re missing you too.
The emotional stress that comes with missing someone and wishing they were still around is huge. When you’re missing someone special, you will often wonder if they are missing you too.
Missing someone quotes
“Someone asked me if I missed you. I didn’t answer. I just closed my eyes and walked away and whispered ‘so much’.”
“I miss you. Not in some cheesy “Let’s hold hands and be together forever kind of way”. I just miss you, plain and simple. I miss your presence in my life. I miss you always being there for me. I miss you best friend.”
“In French, you don’t really say “I miss you”, you say “Tu me manques” which means “You are missing from me.”
“I keep myself busy with the things I do but every time I pause, I still think of you.”
“Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.”
“I miss you like an idiot misses the point.”
“Have you ever missed someone so much you feel physically sick?”
“I only miss you when I’m breathing.”
“The hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk every day.”
“My memory loves you; it asks about you all the time.”
“I miss the fun we used to have together.”
“I wish you were here to tell me that everything is gonna be okay.”
“When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I miss you.”
“I wish you missed me like I miss you.”
“Every piece of me aches for you.”
“I wish we could be together right now.”
“I miss how close we were.”


logoblog

Thanks for reading Missing someone quotes

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment