Powered by Blogger.

Random Posts

randomposts

Monday, November 18, 2019

Cute Love Quotes for HIS/HER

  AA       Monday, November 18, 2019

Cute Love Quotes for HIS/HER

Cute Love Quotes for HIS/HER
Love is the greatest power in the universe. It is the force behind all other forces. It overcomes everything and moves mountains. Love transforms negative qualities into positive ones and turns anger into kindness. At the same time, being in love is one of the greatest experiences possible. The entire world shines in a much brighter light when you’ve fallen in love. Words alone can’t do this amazing feeling justice. That’s because the great difficulty about love is that it is so difficult to put it into words. Perhaps you want to send your girlfriends some cute love quotes but simply cannot find the right words to express what you’re feeling.
To help you with that, we’ve created a hand-picked selection of cute love quotes for her that you can share with your significant other. These love quotes will definitely make your girlfriend’s day.
The emotional spectrum that love elicits is quite broad. It can bring up amazing emotions ranging from pure bliss to excitement and ecstasy. And while there is sometimes also a little agony involved, love is in general quite uplifting and joyful.
Love makes us overcome the greatest and the most challenging obstacles. It shows us what it means to love someone unconditionally and to care for their happiness as if it is our own. Love may sometimes make us do things that are a little bit crazy and stupid but most of the time, love inspires us greatly.
Cute Love Quotes for HIS/HER

  1. I’ve fallen in love many times… but always with you.
  2. I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.
  3. Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.
  4. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
  5. The first thing I imagined when I saw the word ‘love’ is you.
  6. I don’t want to be your favorite or your best. I want to be your only and forget the rest.
  7. For once in my life, I don’t have to try to be happy. When I’m with you, it just happens.
  8. Your Lips? I kiss that. Your body? I hug that. My smile? You cause that. Your heart? I want that.
  9. When you are with me, you make me perfect. I love you.
  10. I am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, in love with you.
  11. I wanna be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine.
  12. Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Because you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.
  13. I love you because I know no matter what happens, you’ll always love me back.
  14. In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.
  15. You’re cute, can I keep you?
  16. Ever since I met you, nobody else is worth thinking about.
  17. I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.
  18. Roses are red; violets are blue, I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you.
  19. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.
  20. The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: “that’s the one.”
  21. She was made of a magic, that only I could see.
  22. – Atticus

logoblog

Thanks for reading Cute Love Quotes for HIS/HER

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment